The replacement of conventional materials with renewable materials is one of the most important areas of innovation within industrial production and is especially relevant in the field of polymeric materials constituting not only a challenge for society but also a business opportunity based on technological innovation.
Advisement and technical assistance to companies and research groups include:
- Synthesis of monomers and polymers (polyesters, polyamides, polyurethanes, polyethers, polyacetals, polyacryates, etc.), especially of renewable origin
- Characterization of physicochemical properties of polymer materials:
- Structural and microstructural characterization
- Molecular weight and molecular weight distribution
- Thermal properties
- Mechanical and thermomechanical properties
- Thermal stability and flame retardance
- Formulation of polymers and their properties modulation
In recent years, SUSPOL has collaborated with a large number of public institutions and companies. This collaboration has resulted in several specific research contracts, services and scientific research.
- Do you have a problem and think we could help you? Contact us(ELIMINAR)